Get WiFi Installation from the Wireless Data Experts in Milwaukee
A wireless data network is a closed wireless point-to-point IP network system. S–O–S Electronics can set up a secure wireless data network system within a single building or a larger system operating between two or more buildings. We can also design and install a system over several miles to link separate locations into a single system.
We can add a multitude of options to the system making it flexible to grow with your business and your business data needs. This includes linking video, audio, and telecom systems to the wireless data system. The primary benefit of an integrated wireless data network system is that it can save thousands upon thousands of dollars over the cost associated with T1 or T3 lines and their supporting infrastructure. The wireless system is flexible and easily-expandable with speed upgrades that rival fiber networks.
WiFi Installation by S-O-S Electronics
Whether you work in an office, a warehouse, an event space, or at home, it's crucial to have a strong wireless network that you can depend on when you need it most. However, a strong and reliable wireless network can be difficult to achieve. At S–O–S Electronics, we can take care of the entire wireless network installation process for you. We proudly design, install, and maintain your wireless data network with ease. The quality and workmanship of our products and installation services are unparalleled in Milwaukee and surrounding areas. Business WiFi solutions should be reliable and cost-effective, and having your own equipment can mean a better high-speed internet connection, less signal interference, more security, and less hassle.
What is WiFi? What Does WiFi Mean?
WiFi vs. Cable Internet Connection
Aside from the challenges that cable setup comes with, such as wires that get in the way or the hassle of running cables all over buildings and across properties, what are the true advantages of WiFi over a cable internet connection?
- It used to be that an ethernet cable connection was much faster than a wireless internet connection, but WiFi is catching up to cable’s signal speed.
- A WiFi network can be easier to set up because you don’t need to run cables. For instance, if you have a remote building that is not close to anything, running cable could be extremely difficult, expensive, and not cost-effective.
- You probably aren’t going to be connecting a cable to your smartphones and other mobile devices anytime soon, so a WiFi network is becoming increasingly important for all businesses.
- While a wireless signal is easier to drop than a cable signal, this technology is improving every day. Sometimes, a wired connection really isn’t even an option when the location is remote. Though a home network could certainly support a cable connection, many businesses just can’t afford to run wiring throughout a huge facility (or multiple facilities and buildings).
- Wireless is more convenient than cable. It allows you to set up devices, such as computers, smart TVs, or laptops, anywhere you want. You don’t need to worry about finding the nearest cable to plug into.
Reach out to S-O-S Electronics to learn more about the benefits of WiFi and about its compatibility with your business and WiFi devices.